Key Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- This position assists with the operation and maintenance of the facility as assigned by the supervisor and mechanic.
- Maintain compliance with all safety guidelines and follow safe practices in all work.
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain housekeeping throughout the facility.
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Collection of samples and laboratory testing as assigned
- Be available for call-in response after hours and on weekends.
High school diploma with course work in math and science.
- Previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing facility, or similar relevant experience.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $20 – $30/hr
Benefits: Competitive health benefits available
To apply please email a resume and cover letter or cover email to Merlyn John, SustainRNG Office Manager, at email@example.com.